Attack on Titan Final season Part 3

Attack on Titan Anime Wall paper Hd Eren Freedom


Yes, it's finally here. I feel like I'm on cloud nine. What the heck! Each frame is fantastic. The cinematography and the colors are just amazing. It's Mappa dude, you'll never get a chance to complain about the minute details of each frame. It's so good that I felt like, "I'll watch Attack on Titan once again."

This Just makes sense as to why they delayed the release of part 3 and split the final season into 4 parts. They are focusing on Quality, on top of everything else. After you watch this you'll be like I can wait for another year for part 4 if you can make the animation this good.

one thing you'd notice is sound effects. Visuals are immersive, and so are the sound effects. Every single sound effect gives makes you feel like you are in the scene. The animation is so realistic I felt like I'm watching clips of landscapes and people and not animation. The warm tint to the overall frames gives you a sense of calmness and a feeling of terror, just the vibes you'd get from the plot.

I've read the Manga and It didn't feel like yeah I know what's coming next. I felt more like whoa! It's so good. It's so immersive that you don't try to use your brain and remember everything. The speed of story progression was optimum. you don't feel like it's going too fast or too slow. It's only at the end you'd notice that the episode is over. I felt like I would watch this for another hour straight.

The only thing that didn't meet up to my expectations is the background music. Compared to previous seasons, it felt lil sluggish. That bass and upbeat music were missing.

Yeah as always, watch Aot asap. Trust me it's worth the time. It will change your perspective on everything.

PS: Though Eren is depicted as the freest person in Aot verse, I don't think he was. He compromised with almost everything, on top of all Mikasa, to save humanity(dumbfucks) and erase Titan's existence from Aot verse. When it comes to this Weathering with You seems better as the protagonist didn't give up his girl for the sake of people he doesn't even know exist.

Post a Comment

0 Comments