Anime



Anime is a way of life. Watching anime is a go-to option for passing the time (at least for me). I highly recommend you to watch at least Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen. I watch anime for the animation, visual effects and creativity anime creators use to bring forth these amazing pieces of art. When I notice subtle things like transitions and the details that justify the protagonist's actions, I feel like I spend time wisely. When it comes to romcom anime, most of 'em are great and they help me(at least while I'm watching 'em) deal with anxiety. Romcom anime have been more like a detox after watching gore anime like Attack on Titan and Tokyo Ghoul... 

Anime is, for sure, a great source of motivation to come out of one's comfort zone and start doing things. I am writing this blog(mainly) to share(not really, instead it's more like maintaining a log of) the anime list I watched to date. Well, when you mention anime, it's either a series or a movie.

Anime Series:

  1. One Piece read here
  2. Naruto
  3. Solo Leveling
  4. Hunter x Hunter
  5. Monster
  6. One punch man
  7. Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World
  8. Babylon
  9. Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead
  10. The Eminence in Shadow read here
  11. Erased
  12. Hajime no Ippo
  13. The Apothecary Diaries
  14. Classroom of the Elite
  15. Scum's wish read here
  16. Oshi no ko
  17. Rascal doesn't dream of bunny girl senpai
  18. Heavenly Delusion
  19. My youth romantic comedy is wrong, as I expected (Oregairu)
  20. Your lie in April
  21. Frieren: Beyond Journey's End
  22. Hyouka
  23. Mob Psycho 100
  24. Tomodachi Game
  25. Boruto
  26. Noragami
  27. Initial D
  28. MF Ghost
  29. Monsters : 103 mercies dragon damnation
  30. The Millionaire Detective – Balance: UNLIMITED
  31. 86
  32. Loving Yamada at Lv999
  33. Skip and loafer
  34. Charlotte
  35. Mashle - Magic and Muscles
  36. How heavy are the dumbbells you lift?
  37. Death Note
  38. Wind Breaker
  39. Harem in the labyrinth of another world
  40. Mushoku Tensei -  Jobless Reincarnation
  41. I got a cheat skill in another world and became unrivalled in the real world, too
  42. Bleach
  43. Attack on Titan read here
  44. Vinland saga
  45. Jujutsu Kaisen
  46. Cyberpunk Edgerunners read here
  47. Tokyo Ghoul
  48. Kaiju No. 8
  49. Tokyo Revengers
  50. Terror in Resonance
  51. Black Clover
  52. Chainsawman
  53. Demon Slayer
  54. Hell's Paradise
  55. Blue Lock
  56. Ao Ashi
  57. K-On 
  58. Kiyo in Kyoto: From the Maiko House
  59. Welcome to the Ballroom
  60. Kaguya-sama: Love is War
  61. Horimiya
  62. Karakai Jozu No Takagi-San
  63. My happy marriage
  64. Spy x family 
  65. Bocchi the Rock
  66. Haikyuu
  67. Shikimori is not just cute
  68. My dress-up Darling
  69. Vermeil in Gold
  70. The Yakuza's guide to babysitting
  71. The way of Househusband
  72. Rent a Girlfriend
  73. Buddy Daddies
  74. Komi can't communicate
  75. Wotakoi- Love is hard for Otaku
  76. My Stepsister is my ex-girlfriend
  77. Tada wa koi wo shinai
  78. The angel next door spoils me rotten
  79. Akebi's sailor Uniform
  80. My senpai is annoying 

Anime Movies:

  1. The First Slam Dunk
  2. Spirited Away
  3. I want to eat your Pancreas
  4. Grave of fireflies
  5. 5 centimeters per second read here
  6. A silent voice
  7. Garden of words
  8. Weathering with you
  9. Summer Ghost
  10. Hello world
  11. Jujutsu Kaisen 0
  12. A Whisker Away
  13. Your name
  14. The tunnel to summer, the exit of goodbyes
  15. Aura: Koga Maryuin's last war
Story, Action, Wholesome

Post a Comment

0 Comments