My Experience at GO KARTING

 The single-seat drive!!

I watch a lot of F1. That means I would someday drive an F1 car (hopefully), obviously not in a championship. So the first step you would expect me to take.. would be... driving a go-kart!

I was planning to do it for a long time and that time finally came on 26th July! The day I went for Karting. 

The track was simple with 7 turns (4 hairpins)  and one long straight. My best lap was 47 seconds. I took a total of 30 laps around the circuit, of which 2 laps I drove a mini kart. So the story goes like this... I took a kart and was driving smoothly, suddenly I drifted and went wide at turn 1. I heard the floor's screeching sound and I knew something went wrong. The kart didn't move forward on accelerating. I had to change kart and one of the employees brought a mini kart (a smaller one with low hp). I did 1 lap and I knew it was slower. I informed them and did another lap. Now I couldn't go on with that one.. so I insisted they change the kart. Finally, I was driving the more powerful 7 Bhp kart again.

Kartainment Go Karting Track

Did I feel the adrenalin? To be honest... I felt like sasta Max Verstappen. attacking those corners at maximum speed.. trying to hit the apex(I crashed once trying to hit the apex and went wide too many times).. trying to avoid drifting and not lifting the acceleration pedal for most of the time. I did feel like I was a racing driver!

The after-effects were, I felt a little motion sickness(nausea). I'm writing this blog on the 27th. Trust me I can still feel the steering wheel in my hands, the soreness in my neck and forearms. The only thing is it was a little too expensive for me, but I had to do it anyway draining my savings to zero.

Post a Comment

0 Comments